12/04/2008 11:29:00 PM | Author: Mhaldito~


For the past few months I've been hearing these Author's Vampire Saga everywhere. Even my online gamer friends were addicted to it. This is actually one of the hottest topic in our Forums ( i-lounge ) since it has been published. Well I am really not into these kind of books but when the movie of the first series, Twilight, has been brought to the silverscreen a lot of people were addicted to it. (duh... even my officemates)... 

After that, curiosity makes me say 

"What's in these book/movie that made them crazy?" 

I researched in the internet just to know the story or background before reading the book. Well, not bad at all It actually make me excite to read since most of the vampire stories are set in Transylvania (somewhere in Central Europe, now called Romania), where Vampire stories started; But for Stephenie Meyer's version of vampire stories... It is set in the US, in the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State where the most rainfall in the US happens... And most of the people call this series as the Modern Day Vampire Storie... 

...

...

...

After reading stuff in Google about Twilight and its Series.. I went back to the Forum ( i-lounge ), in "Twilight" thread where most of the members discuss on the book and on the movie; Luckily they uploaded the e-book of the four books.. ( Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn )

On my next post (following to this entry I will be posting the link where to download the e-book.. I already uploaded it in Mediafire )



Category: , , |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 8, 2008 at 1:46 AM , Anonymous said...

Hey! Jacke here.. I thought you a review about it...

Basahin mo na rin! I also have an intensive review, maybe you want to check it.

This one is in Multiply
http://dyakilin.multiply.com/reviews/item/1

This one in i-lounge
http://i-lounge.org/blog/entry/85338/11883/