12/21/2008 12:16:00 PM | Author: Mhaldito~
For the past few years I've been out of the track. I made myself a loner. Having limited friends and having no time to socialize and explore the outside world of my Room and work make me realize that I missed a lot. But lately I am going back to normal life, I'm starting to get back to the track whom i missed for the past 4 years. 

Thanks to Poh for having a lot of patient on me, for making me speak and not just stay in silence, for letting me explore things that theres more to life outside the four walls of my room and for the love that makes me go back to where I belong.

For now... am happy... 

and 

still adjusting to the things that I have missed... 

^_~ Mhaldito~
Category: , , |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: