11/27/2008 06:02:00 PM | Author: Mhaldito~
It was quite a calm, silent and more peaceful day for me so far... The whole shift I'm listening to mellow songs... This songs realyl kept me going in accepting things that come my way which I do not expect... These are the songs that really touch your heart not just of the melody but the content of it.. Hope that these songs really listens on what your heart says...

Songs from Westlife.....

The Rose

The rose - Westlife



Moments

Moments - Westlife


Angel

Angel - Westlife


I Wanna Grow Old With You

I wanna grow old with you - Westlife


I Don't Wanna Fight

I Dont Wanna Fight - Westlife



Flying Without Wings

Flying Without Wings - Westlife



Category: , , |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On November 27, 2008 at 6:44 PM , Dhon said...

nice selection pooh!
westlife fan gyud daiy ka sa...

 
On November 27, 2008 at 7:04 PM , Mhaldito~ said...

hehehehe

yeah ... westlife fan jud ko...


:)

 
On November 29, 2008 at 3:36 AM , ? said...

I would like to express my deep gratitude for following my blog. I invite you to please feel free also to explore my newblogsite: "http://www.priesttales.blogspot.com"