3/04/2009 07:47:00 AM | Author: Mhaldito~
For the past few weeks I've been ejoying life. hanging out with new found friends who shares their thoughts, feelings and insights. Making me comfort most of the time when i feel down and depressed. Chillaxin in movie houses and have some good conversation over a cup of coffee. Having a laughing moments with Red Horse, Kamikze, Microphone and Bleeding Love songs. Going to church on sundays and listen to the homilee and word of God. They are the one who oppose on what you think and look on the positive side of life. But still i found friend and company with them.

But even how happy you feel is... there comes a point in your life that we feel depressed, sad and alone...

Going home alone, sleeping alone, eating alone... makes me say "something is missing in me".. But still I can't figure it out...

well they said...

"You can never be contented... Just satified..."

for most of the people...
cannot be contented...
we always look for much better...
we always leave things behind...
and look for the better...

How I wish... I can be contented on what I have and what I had...

sigh***
Category: , , |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On March 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM , Anonymous said...

maw nay gi-ingon na sana ko na lang ulit! hahhahah

 
On March 5, 2009 at 4:45 PM , Mhaldito~ said...

hahahha...

One more chance? lolz ...

 
On April 10, 2009 at 9:23 AM , Anonymous said...

nice blog.. keep safe