1/28/2009 07:27:00 PM | Author: Mhaldito~
Hey People.. am Back!!!


It has been weeks since I've posted my last entry. A lot of things has been happening to me. Just recently a tragic event just happened in my life whom I did not expect. It was all of a sudden. Its like a smash of a big hammer onto me.

Well indeed it hurts. I can't accept it. It's like the whole world crashed down on me. I am devastated.

From that moment I felt guilty... Guilty because I let my world evolve around him... Guilty because I let myself a second priority... Guilty because I never gave myself a chance to stand up alone...

I was seeking for an advice from my friend (a true friend, i can attest to that..) and gave me some things in life that I lack and probably remember... out of the conversation i tried to create a quote.

"Loving someone is a huge responsibility and it involves a lot of sacrifices. If you're not mature enough to handle that, then you are not ready to commit. If you keep on holding what you are, then you will never find your true self."


Right now.. I'm still not losing hope... I am still hoping... Hoping that everything will be fixed, hoping that everything will be alright... Not in an instant but in gradual phase... I'm not closing doors for chances for its not asked... its given... I can and will wait...

With this tragic moment... I am facing a new me... A person who does not quit, a person who is determined and motivated... A person who prioritize himself and a person who stand alone...



Category: , , |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On January 30, 2009 at 12:48 AM , Anonymous said...

are u broken hearted? ~_~

 
On February 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM , Racheal said...

be strong.. everything will be alright soon..=)

 
On February 7, 2009 at 3:31 AM , Mac Callister said...

i hope evrything will worked out well,goodluck with that,if its meant to be its meant to be,kung di naman have to accept the fact na wala na.

 
On February 9, 2009 at 6:40 AM , Anonymous said...

ok ra na maam. ma ok ra jud ka. soon. with or without him. :D

 
On February 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM , pusangkalye said...

challenges are meant to make us better, not bitter---welcome to the new you......