10/27/2008 07:42:00 PM | Author: Mhaldito~


This is actually a "copy and paste" (thats what i call it.. i really dont know what is the term for this one... ) post that is very rampant in friendster.. I usually don't tend to answer this questions since it really takes time.. plus you need to be honest.. and usually some of the questions are too personal to handle. This question is posted by my colleague who happens to be very "emo"...

Well...

I dared to try answering those questions and see what will be the result... so here it goes... :)


xxx

1. Today is:

♥ Moday
.

2. I should be:
♥ sleepin
.
3. The last text message I received was from:
♥ p0h

.
4. And it said:
♥ I Love You

.

5. I am currently pissed off because:

♥ I can't sleep eventhough I am so tired.

.

6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is:

♥ Classic Phone ( am not into songs that is used as a ringtone )
.
7. I would love to see:

♥ my poh.. :(
.

8. If I could change my last name, it would be:
♥ Cruz
.
9. After school, I love to:
♥ play Online Games
.

10. My favorite subject is:
♥ Math (duh!)
.
11. I hate yesterday because:
♥ I am so worried.
.
12. But I still sort of didn't because:
♥ I trust him.
.
13. My favorite song right now would have to be:
♥ The Rose by Westlife / Flying Without Wings by Westlife
.
14. I sometimes forget to:
♥ my ID
.
15.
If you had to be in a heterosexual relationship, you wouldn't mind it being with:

♥ Angelina Jolie
.

16. My favorite number/s would have to be:
♥ 17
.

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
♥ be silent and listen to music, sitting in front of my PC.
.

18. I really can't stand:

♥ when I only have 1 hour of sleep.
.

19. I'd break up with a boyfriend/girlfriend right away if?
♥ if he cheats on me.

.

20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:

♥ nothing.. it would have to be me, myself and I.. I dont want other people see me scared.
.

21. I'd really like to improve my work on:

♥ Healthy Living

.

22 . The last thing that wasn't good that I bought with my own money is:

♥ None, Everything that I bought wether I like it or not is still good since I decided to buy it before knowing whats the quality.
.

23. The name of the village where I live is:

♥ ( dili ko rich )

.

24. I have never ridden:

♥ Airplane

.

25. If I won the lottery of 1M, the first thing I would buy is:

♥ House

.

26. One bad habit of mine is:
♥ Possessive
.

27. I go to work in
♥ IT Park

.

28. I work there because
♥ I chose to ..? ...
.
29. One friend who is not from my HOMETOWN is:
♥ most of them....
.
30. I am currently stressed because:
♥ I'm still worried
.

THE UNCOMFORTABLE SURVEY. (lets see if you can get through it. if not, you're too scared about your past)

1. Longest relationship?

* 3 years
.

2. Shortest?

*1 day? .

3. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?

* All of them .

4. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with?
* I don't believe in marriage. I believe in commitment. .

5. Have you ever been cheated on?

* Yes
.

6. What is your favorite thing about the preferred sex?

* Hmmm Its when closing your eyes and having that feeling that you are secured. .

7. Have you ever had your heart broken?

* Yes
.

8. When was it last broken?

* Major Heartbreak... That was 4 years ago. .

9. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?

* I can't tell. We always have that bad side.
.

10. Have you dated people who were not good to you?

* Yes. Those were the days when Im desperate and I need someone to talk to. .

11. Have you dated someone older than you?

* Yes.
.

12. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

* I always give chance. .

13. Believe in love at first sight?

* Nope
.

14. Ever dated two people at once?

* Nope
.

15. Do you want to get married?

* Lifetime Partner
.

16. Wanna say something to some of your ex's?

* I do not deserve you. Maybe you deserve something better. .

17. Ever stolen someone's boyfriend or girlfriend?

* Nope
.

18. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?

* The Worst feeling that I have. That took me 2 years to recover.
.

You have to answer the survey with an honest heart. Answer it, "What if your ex says" referring to you!


1. Why did you let me go?

* Because I don't deserve you. And, you deserve something better. .

2. I still love you?
* I care for you "friend".
.

3. When did we last talk?

* 1 year after our break up and I finally said that I am moving on.
.

4. Will you go out with me?
* Tagay? Sure.... but with poh..
.

5. Hey, can i give you a ride?

* padung IT park.. sure kay hapit nako malate... .

6. Apir?

* Pak!!
.

7. My friends say we don't look good together.

* coz kamo man ang mas bagay... .

8. You have changed.

* I didn't change. Its just me who got to be better and more mature.
.

9. Can we get back together?

* I guess not. If you did it once, you can do it the second time around.
.

10. Oh, I know what this is all about You found someone else.

* You got a good guess. And currently am happy with him.
.

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!

* I hurt you coz you want me to do so. .

12. How can you forget our memories?

* I always appreciate our memories together. In fact it made me think and realize that my life does not evolve around you. .

13. I will always..

* be your friend.. when no one seems to understand you.. I'll be the one who's gonna tell you that "hey, we always move forward.. Don't get stuck to a place where it does not feels u good...."
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: